Expensive !!

Posted by iherbSA on November 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

Most expensive than any other online store, iHerb increased it's price from 15 to 27 !!.. This is Unreasonable .

Good taste and texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

This honey really is good honey. It's taste is unique, being a mixed honey. I've ordered it a couple of times now and noticed that in the second jar the honey tastes slightly different. This time the taste is a little stronger and almost "herbal" tasting. Good stuff. However, I must say these two things: 1) nowhere on the bottle does it say that the honey is actually organic. The word "organic" appears in the company name twice and they also boldly claim to be an "organic pioneer since 1995", but nowhere do they actually claim that the product within the jar is actually organic. It seems deceiving. 2) They also say: "Our honey is never forcefully processed to make creamy". I wonder then, just how is your honey "processed"? Besides these two things, I do like this honey, both for it's taste and it's texture.

Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this honey, it's awesome, but now it has doubled in price... This prevents me from buying again...

Great honey but why so sweet?

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to get wild honey (yes wild from the bush) in small amounts from a friend that no longer can obtain it, the honey was never this sweet. I totally understand that this is organic, raw, un-plagerized etc etc, but i'm at a loss at how it taste so sweet like candy?

Tasty but too hard

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have never tried raw honey before, so I didn't know what to expect. It has a great taste, but it is useless for stirring into cool or room temperature liquids. It's consistency is somewhere between candle wax and a chapstick. I bought it to sweeten ACV drinks and room temperature tea. I will have to use regular honey for that and will have to use thios for hot tea which kind of defeats the purpose of using raw honey.

😱😱

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Price go up so much!!

Not sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

This was not sweet at all. I ended up having to use about 3 times as much as other honeys I have used before.

Price increased!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good quality but price increase is a let down!

Good Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and very unprocessed. My only reservation is, that the container is plastic. If you're going to great lengths to get organic and pesticide free products like this, it needs to be in glass. Honey is the only food on earth that does not go bad. Plastics on the other hand don't and they can leach the chemicals that make up the plastic, like BPA. Glass is the way to go. Nevertheless, a great product.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Obsessed with this creamy honey. It's very sweet and good for drinks, as a little goes a long way. It's raw honey but I haven't gotten any allergic reactions like to pollen or anything. However I'm unlikely to buy again as iherb has doubled the price. First, during the restructuring of shipping fees iherb slapped on an additional fee like with other bulky or heavy items. Then with the new minimum spend quota, shipping is free but this honey obviously has some shipping fee factored into its pricetag. Ridiculous that it's over $10 more! Pity coz my family loves this honey and we've bought so many times, but now it's as expensive as organic honey we can buy in stores here

1 2 3