Good taste and texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This honey really is good honey. It's taste is unique, being a mixed honey. I've ordered it a couple of times now and noticed that in the second jar the honey tastes slightly different. This time the taste is a little stronger and almost "herbal" tasting. Good stuff. However, I must say these two things: 1) nowhere on the bottle does it say that the honey is actually organic. The word "organic" appears in the company name twice and they also boldly claim to be an "organic pioneer since 1995", but nowhere do they actually claim that the product within the jar is actually organic. It seems deceiving. 2) They also say: "Our honey is never forcefully processed to make creamy". I wonder then, just how is your honey "processed"? Besides these two things, I do like this honey, both for it's taste and it's texture.

Expensive !!

Posted by iherbSA on Nov 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Most expensive than any other online store, iHerb increased it's price from 15 to 27 !!.. This is Unreasonable .

Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this honey, it's awesome, but now it has doubled in price... This prevents me from buying again...

Great honey but why so sweet?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to get wild honey (yes wild from the bush) in small amounts from a friend that no longer can obtain it, the honey was never this sweet. I totally understand that this is organic, raw, un-plagerized etc etc, but i'm at a loss at how it taste so sweet like candy?

Tasty but too hard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have never tried raw honey before, so I didn't know what to expect. It has a great taste, but it is useless for stirring into cool or room temperature liquids. It's consistency is somewhere between candle wax and a chapstick. I bought it to sweeten ACV drinks and room temperature tea. I will have to use regular honey for that and will have to use thios for hot tea which kind of defeats the purpose of using raw honey.

😱😱

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Price go up so much!!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Obsessed with this creamy honey. It's very sweet and good for drinks, as a little goes a long way. It's raw honey but I haven't gotten any allergic reactions like to pollen or anything. However I'm unlikely to buy again as iherb has doubled the price. First, during the restructuring of shipping fees iherb slapped on an additional fee like with other bulky or heavy items. Then with the new minimum spend quota, shipping is free but this honey obviously has some shipping fee factored into its pricetag. Ridiculous that it's over $10 more! Pity coz my family loves this honey and we've bought so many times, but now it's as expensive as organic honey we can buy in stores here

it's okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not the best tasting honey I've had but not the worst either.

Healthy sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste good, not too sweet. Price seems to be creeping up rather quickly.

So sweet and smooth that i worry it's artificial !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the honey is really very smooth, so spreadable! and it's sweet. i prefer it to be less sweet. i am not sure if it is really raw and natural cos it's too smooth!

1 2