Eye gouging price hike from $15.18 to $27.18!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy this honey often. It tasted good and the price was reasonable. The last time I bought this about 2 months ago it was still $15.18. I wanted to buy some more today only to find that it is now $27.18. This kind of price hike is ridiculous. I will not buy this anymore. Very disappointing.

5 stars for quality but 1 star for sudden increase in price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been purchasing Really Raw Honey for a long time. Recently purchased this to try out. Was happy with it and decided to repurchase as it's value for money. However, was shocked to discover that the price has suddenly increased by 80%. Think I am going back to Really Raw Honey. Very disappointing.

Really Expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its really weird that Iherb increased its price may be due to demand but this is not honesty need to think in future, if demand increased does not mean you increase the prices unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Price Hike

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy this honey in bulk, for myself and friends I have recommended this to, as it's the best honey I've tried. The price hike? Not so much. I blindly ordered 4 bottles and only realised that my total was so exorbitant when I received the confirmation e-mail. I double checked with my previous order and the price of the honey this time round practically doubled!! So ridiculous. Will not be re-purchasing.

Double Price... Good Luck Making Me Order It Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Awesome Honey. However, Everything Has Got Its Price. I Have ordered it NUMEROUS TIMES. AND NOW IT'S DOUBLE.. IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME iherb Doubles The price For Its Products. Well Count Me Out.

Why the price has been increased?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The price was below 20usd and it suddenly jumped to 28usd? Weird...

Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was so happy when a friend recommended this to me but price doubled up. Not sure how can this go up so high.

was good with its old prince but now its over priced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

is there any proper justification for raising its price to almost the double?! it was good at its price which was reasonable but now i don't think i will but it again

awesome honey,but really disappointed in the over $10 jump in price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Five stars for the honey. One for the skyrocketing price

The price hike is horrendous! The price is now double what it used to be.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this honey for some time now. Was horrified to find out that the price has doubled!! There does not seem to be a worldwide shortage or some good reason for this steep price hike. I won't be buying this again unless the price comes down. Y S Eco Bee Farms and iherb should know that they are losing a lot of customers by allowing the price to double. The price hike plus the high exchange rate of USD now makes purchasing this honey very expensive! Please do something about this iherb!

1 2