You Will Be Surprised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have only taken the Purely Inspired, Garcinia Cambogia 1600 mg along with drinking at least 128 oz of water daily for the last 30 days. But, I must admit I noticed that my energy has increased some, I've also noticed that I have lost a couple of inches far. I will continue to take it and keep you posted on what other changes I have seen and or noticed from taking this. (PLEASE NOTE: The info about it being easy to swallow...I beg to differ)

Garcinia Cambogia Purely inspired best value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This actually stops my sugar cravings and if you do eat something stupid after 2 bites I think don't want it so its pretty amazing and thats on only 1 a day. The only reason for not giving 5 stars is because while it helps its not a magic pill it wont make me lose 10kg on it's own but stopping cravings is a great start.

promising results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

taking these peels for three weeks now, looks like it has positive effect. Will continue!

Happy friends

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I usually order these for friends after seeing the pharmacy prices here in Dubai. All three of them curb their sugar cravings and have since lost a lot of excess weight. My friend actually prepared for her wedding with these.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I lost 4 lbs first week - then I kept forgetting to take it before supper - so I'm kinda starting again - I'm sure it will work well, but you do need to take it like they say. :-) I'm not giving up.

Suppresses your appetite, a bit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It’s not as effective as I wanted it to be, but it seems to suppress my appetite a bit!

Product is easy to use and works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Started off slow but then steady amounts of weight started coming off. It helps and makes a lifetime struggle easier. Glad I decided to finally try it.

Отлично съотношение цена-качество

Posted by drakap on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Отлично съотношение между цена и качество. За ефекта ще видим след време.

it is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is effective specially if I am on diet

Works very well at helping people lose weight.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have lost 8 pounds in 5 days of using the pills and recommend it to anyone with Gluten intolerance and it does give energy to help you exercise more. I love it and I have cut down on calorie intake daily using it.

1 2 3