Helps my kitty a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My little lady kitty has had from time to time UTI's. Since I give her daily a spoon full mixed in her wet food, "accidents" happen very seldom. Really helped a lot. BTW: I use cranberry extract pills for ppeople as well.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

They actually ate it

Precription Urinary S/O Dog Food Alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Dog had struvite surgery in Nov 2016. I wanted to avoid the prescription dog food. I feed orijen and ziwipeak grain free but my dogs urine pH was still 8 and she has struvite sludge on her bladder floor. Vet let slip that if a dogs urine can be brought down to pH 5 the struvite crystals no longer form. They dont want you (owners) to know this as they have dog food to sell. I bought this to acidify my dogs urine. 2 weeks later ultrasound is clean. No sludge no nothing. Vet never asked how I did it. I feed twice daily. Cranberry relief in morning I mix Orijen Kibble, Ziwipeak Canned, Half daily water, 1/4 Cranberry relief (every 3 days) for 4kg dog. As of Jan 2018 dogs bladder is still clean. No reoccurance. Still 5 pH. Never once switched to prescription dog food. It can be done.

Excellent animal product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good animal product will reorder again