Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste, mixes well and seems to aid in my recovery as promised.

Great protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Helps satisfy hunger and recovery from exercising. It tastes okay, not a strong chocolate flavor, it's a little earthy tasting and slightly chalky but not overly so. Mixes into milk and water reasonably well. It's a great alternative to vega.

bloating :((

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good taste but not good my stomach

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

A really lovely vegan protein powder. I've also used it to put in a raw protein slice and it was delicious. I find it easy to digest as well.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the plant based ingredients & the US track federation endorsement.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased this product for 5 times now and will keep using this protein. I like it because it taste really good and it is from plant instead of milk. I was whey protein user and once i changed to this plant protein i won’t go back. Great product great price and great taste.

Love It.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After finishing raw meal also from garden of life, would like to try its sport line protein. It works very well as promise, muscles are less sore and it tastes good too. After all, no constipation that other whey protein may causes. Love It, will definitely repurchase 😊

Great Tasting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My first time ordering this protein, it tastes great, I will definitely order it again!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

tastes great, excellent ingredients and a good value. I use this product in the afternoon after my swim - it is very satisfying.