Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

Reviews
1-10 of 82 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Наркотическая паприка) Маст-хэв для поклонников здорового питания

Posted by astel on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Если вы думаете стоит попробовать или нет - однозначно стоит. Она очень отличается от того, что продается в магазинах. Ярко-красная, с выраженным ароматом дымка. Вначале я добавляла ее выборочно (на запеченную картошку, домашний хумус, пасту, домашний хлеб, гуляш и борщ), но потом мощно подсела и она у меня пошла везде и со всем) Если вы сторонник правильного питания - то берите обязательно: она спасет когда хочется вредненького, жирненького и с дымком. Добавили сверху на порцию запеченных овощей - и вкус уже совсем другой. В этот раз взяла уже большую упаковку 400 грамм - надеюсь качество будет таким же. Если мой отзыв был полезен - ставьте "Да". Спасибо)

Thanks for your feedback!

The little extra...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

...a sweet taste of smoke and wilderness...

Thanks for your feedback!

Wow worth the money !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had never heard of this product until I started vegan cooking. Ordered it and it's one of my favourite go tos now. We can't seem to get liquid smoke in Canada but this paprika is helpful for adding that extra something to dishes you might find boring...... Will share with my friends and buy more.

Thanks for your feedback!

Smokey very smokey!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This brand is very reputable. I am not a huge fan of paprika but it called for it in a recipe. It certainly delivered a smokey flavor. Not the biggest fan, but it's more the paprika then the actual item.

Thanks for your feedback!

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

didn't use it for cooking, but tasted a little and it has a very nice smoking flavor

Thanks for your feedback!

So tasty!

Posted by Penelope11 on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very fragrant and tasty smoked paprika. It really gives another dimension to food - I even sprinkle it in sandwiches. Frontier spices are a staple in my kitchen.

Thanks for your feedback!

Smoked paprika

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is very ok, I`d buy it again. What I`d suggest: to extend product description. If google told me correctly, smoked paprika can be of various tastes, from mild to hot. I`d love them all- but I`d like to know which one I`m buying. My apologies if I have got it wrong.

Thanks for your feedback!

Luxury Spice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Strong, real taste. Very good paprika, better then our Israeli spices on Arab markets.

Thanks for your feedback!

best ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smoky taste of this paprika. I didn't think there would be a difference in taste from plain paprika, but the deepness of taste in this smoked is amazing. I will never buy plain again.

Thanks for your feedback!

smoked paprika

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

not much to say:) amazing taste :)

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 82 total

1 2 3 4 5