Great smell and flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love adding this to oatmeal and apple muffins

Nice for Apple Pie or Cider

Posted by wholefoods on August 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice blend of cinammon, nutmeg, and ginger, 3 anti-inflammatory herbs that also happen to taste great in drinks or in baked goods. You can also use this product in ciders, pancakes, waffles, or cookies. It's a nice, warming blend that works in many different recipes.

Not worth the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tasted just like cinnamon blended with curry. I was hoping for a sweeter, and more exciting taste. It's eatable, but I will not buy again.

SUPER

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite spice-blend! I tried to mix the same spices what are the ingredients of this blend or also tried to buy another brand of Applepie-mix, but it wasn´t the same taste, so I´ll stick definitely with this one!

A must try spice

Posted by SquidPig on January 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

No more fiddling about measuring various spices and worrying about getting the balance wrong. This is the perfect blend of complimentary flavours, and it makes a delicious apple pie! I also found it's tasty stirred into plain yogurt and topped with grated apple and a drizzle of honey. Please click my username for more product reviews.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

very tasteful

Tasty and smells nice

Posted by asrealasrainbows on December 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried it yet, but it smells very nice. I'd definitely try mixing it with different pie fillings, not only apples. I bet it goes well with peaches too.

Great spice blend.

Posted by Fantasy on April 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

Yum! Just as lovely on my breakfast oatmeal as in an apple crumble! Really nice it contains lemon peel which gives an extra kick to the flavor.

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is wonderful, the taste is less so. Went back to using organic cinnamon because of its stronger flavor.

Great spice

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

Using it for buns, drinks and other cakes too. Great smell.