Silver Lozenges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If your really serious about getting well and staying well - you need this product! It zeros in on the bacteria that causes sore throats and other things you don't know about. It's amazing! I buy it 6 boxes at a time it's so good! Get it!

These lozenges reallywork to prevent sore throats, colds, flu, and other infections!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these lozenges for about 3 years. I always put one in my mouth when I get in bed. They last awhile for a good 15 minutes. I have seen advertised that the Active Silver Lozenges work to kill bacteria, virus' and other invaders in 6 minutes. So I figured they would help deal with the sore throats and colds, etc I have gotten so often in the past. The past couple of winters I have not had the flu, a cold or anything that affected me negatively all year! I love them and will not be with out them in my night stand. I love them!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product! If you have a sore throat or a cough this is what you need! After I found these I quit using the over the counter products.

Superb product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Take this as soon as you feel the slightest tickle in your throat! Fights off the bug before it gets worse. A must have in all our travel bags. Tastes good too, even my kids think so

Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought it over 15 times, almost gave it to all my friends and relatives with great result each time! You can use it as a soother for throat pain, a medicine to beat cold, or even as barrier against cold or prevent getting sick! In fact it helps with people who can get vocal cords injury thanks to its natural but truly effective ingredients.. Will I buy again? Yes I will pack dozens just to be safe!!

Love These

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I take one every evening as I am getting into bed for an immunity boost.

ACTIVZ, Natural Silver Lozenges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best Price Ever and the product is simply amazing

feedback on Activz silver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

best price, excellent product, quick delivery, will let you know if I don't get sick this winter!

Ideal features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

lozenges have pleasant taste and soothing for scratchy throat

Awesome lozenger. Works better than most name brands.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I have used colloidal silver for years for wellness and when I start to get something. I stalked up for the cold season. Colloidal silver works and the combination with honey, what better remedy. Thanks I love this product.

1 2 3